Monday, January 28, 2008

Dear Crawford Family,

The news about Mr. C came as a shock to me. He truly was a blessing to every life he touched. I remember pulling into the drive way one of the many days I came to visit and there came Mr. C. He was unloading groceries and before I could even take my seat belt off, he had flung open my car door and gave me a huge hug. That's the kind of person that he will always remain to me in my heart. You were always welcomed into not only his home but his life. I was very sad to hear that he'd passed and I still am. But I know in my heart that he is still looking down on everyone he loved and smiling. He's in a better place now playing with Cody :). I pray that you all are doing well and you are all missed down here in Atlanta.

Love,
Brittany Mixon

No comments: