Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Condolences......

It was with a sad heart that I heard the news of Charles's passing. I am the contractor for the new up fit on Charles and Nancy's house. Although I have not known either of them for very long, It feels as if I've known them both for a long time. My first impression of Charles was how truly genuine he was as a person. He always had a great smile and attitude that is uncommon in today's times. It was quite sometime before I became aware that he was sick. After knowing that, I gained a renewed respect for him. His attitude of kindness and cheer never wavered in the face of his own knowledge of his sickness. He always seemed very glad and thankful for the life that he had, and, for good reason, was extremely proud of his wife and family. He was a selfless man. I feel very privileged and enriched to have met and known him. I wish that I had know him longer. He will be missed.

No comments: